Winter Boulevard Fountains at Heydar Park- Baku
The new Boulevard has reshaped the centre of Baku, a city that changes continuously. Along the boulevard there are 5 fountains: two mirror fountains with a line of foam jets lighted by white LEDs, two ground fountains at the two ends of the Boulevard with an elegant spiral shape and lighted by RGB LEDs and a central musical fountain with “duckbill” shaped nozzles lighted by RGB LEDs which rotate around themselves in every direction.
Learn more about
- Each one of the two half-moon shaped tanks has 18 foam jets.
- The central tank has 15 “duckbill” shaped nozzles with jets that can rotate on three axes.
- The compact design, completely made of stainless steel, make their use easier also in tanks in which the water’s depth is around 70 cm.
- For the two ground fountains we used 61 “rapid fire” jets and 78 convergent full jets.
- Every foam jet is lighted by two white lights at 300 W each.
- In the central tank every “duckbill” shaped nozzle has 2 RGB LED lights at 52 W each
- The external tanks have 71 RGB lights at 52 W each.
- For the half-moon shaped tanks 6 centrifugal monoblock pumps were used – protection IP55, insulation class F with suited flow and hydraulic head.
- In the central tank every nozzle has its own pump with steel casing.
- The nozzles of the ground fountains are powered by 12 centrifugal monoblock pumps in total, protection IP55, insulation class F with suited flow and hydraulic head.