Azneft Square- Baku
This is a dancing fountain placed on two different levels close by Azneft square in the heart of Baku. It is both a fixed fountain, with geyser jets on different levels, and a dancing fountain with water and fire and, on particular occasions, thanks to the water screen it also has projections and laser shows.
Learn more about:
- For the fixed fountain 19 geyser jets are used, while the dancing show uses interesting and funny jets which create impressive effects. In particular: 2 “fan” shaped effects, 4 “waving hedge” effects, 10 “lateral arch” effects, 10 “twist” effects, 5 “ tiered-cake” effects, 5 “arrow” effects, 2 “Catherine wheel” effects, 1 water screen and 6 flame torches
- Laser system
- Smoke machines
- 34 submersible RGB lights at 300 W
- 19 submersible white lights at 300 W
- 18 centrifugal monoblock pumps were installed for the working of the water features– protection IP55, insulation class F with suited flow and hydraulic head.
- Maximum power consumption: 150 KW