Floating fountain Abrau Durso Lake – Russia
For this project we designed a musical dancing fountain which floats on Abrau Dyurso Lake. Abrau-Dyurso is the center of Russia’s most important wine-growing region, for this reason thousands of people will be able to admire the dancing fountain placed in one of the most beautiful landscape of Krasnodar Region.
Find more about:
- The project consists of a floating structure made by stainless steel, for a total length of 70 meters. In the center there is a ring with a diameter of 10 meters, while on the right and on the left there are 3 manifolds of 30 meters long each. The central ring is a waterfeature called MEDUSA which simulates the movements of the tentacles of the jellyfish, creating sinuous and graceful movements. On the two side are arranged several waterfeatures, that alternate with the rhythm of music, such as TWIST, CATHERINE WHEEL, TWO AXIS JETS, DUCK BILL SHAPED, HAND JETS, and the highest jets called TSUNAMI which works with compressed air and water. Furthermore, during the show, a screen of water with 15 meters in lenght, plays a significant and promotional videos, or entertainment videos.
- n. 92 RGB LED lights 156 w
- video projector system 16000 ansi lumen
- The entire installation will be powered by a general control panel and a control panel for motor’s control.
- n. 7 electric borehole pumps 11 kw
- n. 8 electric borehole pumps 7.5 kw
- n. 1 compressor 20 hp with 2000 lt tank
- Maximum power requierd: 150 kw